Breakfast with a toddler you have to be fast and efficient to eliminate the crying. I always make the same size batch and freeze the rest to have for breakfast throughout the week. I cannot find the recipe that I originally used but when I do I will give credit to the creator.
- 2 cups all purpose flour (I have used pastry flour and coconut flour as well)
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla extract
- 2 cups almond milk (I prefer coconut milk, it adds extra sweetness)
- a little extra almond milk if you want it thinner
- Mix all dry ingredients together and then add the milk and vanilla.
- Heat up your non stick pan on the stove. Then pour the desired size pancakes onto your pan.
- Wait for the edges of your pancake to almost look dry before flipping.
- Plate up pancakes and eat! Note: If you are freezing the pancakes let them cool down before putting them in your freezer ziplock bag. I like to add parchment paper between each pancake before I freeze them so it easy to separate when I take them out.